Indian Low Calorie Soup Recipe
¼ cup masoor dal (lentil)
1 cup spinach (Paalak ) chopped
1 cup onion chapped
4 tomatoes chopped
1 cup milk (without fat)
½ tsp red chili (mirch) powder
1 tsp salt or as per taste
1 lemon juice
- Put Paalak, onion, tomatoes and masoor dal in a pressure cooker with five cups of water and cook for ten minutes.
- when the ingredients are cooked, whisk in a blender
- Boil milk and mix with the soup
- add salt and red chili power.
- Mix lemon juice and serve hot
Per individual -Calories: 42 Protein 4.0 gm. Fat :0.2 gm Carbohydrates :8gm